View Single Post
Commander
# 98
11-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpalelena View Post
Thank you! Thank you thank you, thank you!

Finally I am able to get my ship good without spending a ridiculous EC amount for the mark XII purple ones on the exchange!

This news is so awesome, I'll make a toast to it and I can not wait to get these on tribble!

Spire holding will be the best holding ever! I owe the whole dev team a beer! Or a soft drink if some of them does not drink alcohol : )
your ship could be good with MKXII blues, don't confuse good with the max bonus available.

Edit
and don't get me wrong, I'm glad their putting a strangle hold on the rampant inflation of top end gear, though I have a feeling this will just raise the prices of doffs and Box ships, and that the two will feed off each other inflating their prices yet more.

But people need to realize that the cutting edge of what's available isn't good, its the best, being good is doable with far less then the best stuff around. that 1-2% more damage wasn't as much as people think it is, its not 1=2% more of that the weapons telling you when its attached to your ship, its 1-2% more of the weapons base damage, prior to power levels, skills, other consoles.

Last edited by verline1; 11-06-2013 at 10:19 AM.