View Single Post
Captain
# 18
11-09-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Sounds about right... all the top players do the the same. Fed or Klink. Its not hard to see what will happen to new players. Top that off with 3-4 years of experience over a new players and yes its not hard to understand why most of them throw there hands up.

I know I sound like I'm bragging when I say I make 20-50mil ec a day ect ect.... really though I do and I then spend it. Dropping stupid amounts of ec on stupid weapon ideas lockbox ships for the giggles ect. I know people that have decided on a whim to create ultimate healer toons and have dropped insane amounts on one toon. Most of us have all likely done that with out newly minted romulans as well.

I will say it is very possible to put together a toon that can hold its own under 20mil.

Perhaps more of us need to take some of those new players when we see them under our wing more and donate them some gear.

I try to do that a few times a month... it won't make people great pvpers alone. It does help remove a mental hurdle though. I have also found that by helping people with some improved gear it often leads to questions... like "why should I use X or Y" which likely helps them more.
wow 50 mil a day. thats boss man.

anywho,

ya, it can take about a month to get a toon ready for pvp, i can see that. it can also take a lot longer to actually get used to piloting your build and tweek it to your play style depending on dedication.

have fun kill bad guys

-acceptance-