View Single Post
Captain
# 25
11-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
What I am really mad about is not the amount of money spent - it's the amount of money spent by these very good players who then use this tuner gear to roll pug players. They will destroy pvp. Myself I knew why I died quick - they were a focused team and as soon as they saw me as the biggest threat they 5vs1 ganked me to take out the most dangerous target firstw then easily move off to pick the rest down with a few shoots. 3 feds were fairly noobish - one won't be coming back for sure - the others I don't know.

So why do you spend all this time and money just to stomp newer or more casual players? For Cryptic it's all 'metrics' and this carp is just going to equal more people trying again maybe next few weeks and saying: screw this!

At this point I blame the PvP vets just as much as cryptic.
Not trying to be the devil's advocate here, but can you really go up to a seasoned pvper who has put a lot of time and effort into his/her builds and tell them they're not allowed to queue. What the heck did they do the min maxing for then? Tyler durden? Last time I saw match being set up was days ago.
Reality is WAR
KHG Klingon Honor Guard

Fear the KDF!