View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 128
11-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buccaneerdtb View Post
PuG stomping can mean different things to different people. Some are upset anytime a premade/pugmade is on the opposing side. I actually do not consider it a 'PuG stomp' unless they do certain things.

1) When a PuG player is more experienced and the premade/pugmade team spams him with cheese to keep the pug stomp going. (I am irritated by this one, when outnumbered 3-1 and they 3 use AMS and SNB and VM and focus firing.) Why not let the guy at least put up a fight? I have been triple teamed and SNBed by all 3 in the span of 30 seconds. Am I that good? No, I am not. That is overkill, thus the term 'stomping.'

2)Spawn camping with OP console powers. KDF have been the worst because of Aceton Assimilators, especially in Capture and Hold matches. (This one is most irritating when they also do not capture the points and the match goes on indefinitely. I have seen several KDF fleets doing this and it forces to opponents to warp out.)

These two seem to be designed to drive others from PvP intentionally, and have accomplished just that.
Cough HOBOS Cough