View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-12-2010, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexstriker View Post
I never got in to start at all and now I am stuck at 'Connecting to the account server...' as well. Is anyone getting flashbacks of the ****'s start?... Oh No!!!... not again!!! I thought this was Star Wars Online, not **** 2. I really do not want to go through that again. **** had three days of pre-launch for pre-orders and I never got to logon once during that time because I could not get past the login queue. Is the same thing going to happen here? This is not good... not happy. Because of the poor start by ****, which was the final straw for me with that game, its pre-order box went back unopenned. That is how I vote... with my money.
Rememer Lex, this is BETA. What they are most likely doing is stress testing the servers by putting a purposful queue or bandwidth limit on the login server, either that or it simply is the amount of log in requests... I would suggest leaving it perhaps a day, but I know how anxious you all are to play the game... hell you guys have your clients - mine is still downloading!