View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-12-2010, 08:05 PM
The original poster here brings up some VERY good points and OPINIONS, and should not be attacked for either in my opinion. He is making honest, fair assessments of the game as he sees it. Many MMOs are GREAT ON PAPER but when the servers come up just fail to deliver based on development time / polish / or a number of other issues.

One thing I will say though, is that I have beta tested many games, and many of the SERVER problems can be fixed in a short time. Problems such as server crashes can be fixed right before launch. Its the gameplay / content issues that you wonder about though with just a few weeks left.

I only played the beta for about 2 hours before the servers went down, and I REALLY LIKED IT!! One thing that I DISAGREE with the original poster about is the space combat. I really like the space combat, (at least 2 hours in that is.)

But either way, there are plenty of posters on this forum that have strong criticism of the game that are NOT CONSTRUCTIVE, but this poster is not one of them. Go attack the "I HATE YOU CRIPTIC!!" type posters instead.