View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-13-2010, 03:17 PM
I posted this in another thread but was hoping you might be able to answer this for me!!

Here is my thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was curious how this was going to be handled as well since I now have a open beta key active on my account from Fileplanet and I have the open beta key card from EB games Canada that I have not yet used.

Does this mean I need to use the open beta key from my pre-order (from EB games) in order to get in the head start or can I just use the one I have from fileplanet?

The card I got from EB for my pre-order is from Cryptic and says
"Cryptic is thrilled to offer you an exclusive opportunity to play the pre-release beta version of the game. Join us online - we want your feedback."

I guess I am wondering how this key differs from any other beta key. I am pretty confused as to how head start will work since I can only pick up my retail copy of the game on release day February 2, 2010.

Don;t get me wrong I don;t NEED to play the game 2 days in advance of everyone else, I am just concerned, like most I would expect, that my Ship/character name will get snatched.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help!