# 856
12-29-2013, 07:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by smokinssoulmate View Post
ST-HBCZIGTCK
AUTHOR: SmokinsSoulmate
level: 41+
federation based
Note: For the intial stages you must read the NPC Text. As this an Intelligence mission you only get told things once.

forum post http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=963751

Story based.

Combat & Story = balanced

Play time: 1hr-2hrs solo 1 hour teamed.

Authors comments: I am really excited for this mission, I started planning for it in the middle of Season 7. I decided to take my time with it instead of rushing potential ruin a good mission. I get excited every time I play the mission and it sure does make me think all the way through. I am really excited and hope others will enjoy this mission too.

As this is my first mission I got a lot of help from the community and took their insights to make the Mission better than I originally had intended.

I hope you all enjoy it!
Hi SmokinsSoulmate,

Welcome to the queue. I was able to follow the link and get the name of the mission from your forum posting but it was not included in your request for a review. Just to be sure is the name of this mission "Cube 571"? Your mission is currently 13th in the queue behind BorrowedTune. I will get to the review just as soon as I can.

Thanks for authoring,
Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.