View Single Post
Captain
# 23
12-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by erei1 View Post
FREE TIP :
This happen when you start waving before the other one. The last one to click the "start" button is the one that will start, everyone else is rooted and fail. So, you just have to wait a tiny bit when you see the button "start", and then push it. You'll start, the line-jumper will be rooted and disqualified.
I did it myself, it's a lot of fun.
I did this yesterday, completely by accident. Sadly, I'm sure the ones who are actually trying to be griefers know this all too well and will just wait you out.

I probably managed to be a griefer myself at least once - didn't really understand what was happening. I guess I assumed (yes, I know ) that the code worked properly and wouldn't start two at once. So if I line-jumped anyone, I'm tossing out a blanket apology - it wasn't intentional.

I guess we're lucky - I really hadn't noticed much of this stuff until the last couple of days. Last night I was trying to run FRoI and someone had set up party balls at the race start and at several of the corners. I found that pretty annoying. Normally the party balls don't bother me, but the one at the race start actually caused me to not start - it acted just like I had been line-jumped and failed my race.