View Single Post
Captain
# 19
01-12-2014, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
Definitly Poker, I want terradome back, NOT A revamp, NOT a nerfed version, Old terra where it took 4 hours to beat Deja Vu, And when Sulu dieing failed the game , AND When you had to figure out Which 1 was Sulu, Then protect him.

Old CE wasn't hard, It was annoying, The fact was a good team would own it, But it was easily ruined by a moron Warping in and kiting the shards the wrong way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenmirror2012 View Post
Definitly Poker, I want terradome back, NOT A revamp, NOT a nerfed version, Old terra where it took 4 hours to beat Deja Vu, And when Sulu dieing failed the game , AND When you had to figure out Which 1 was Sulu, Then protect him.

Old CE wasn't hard, It was annoying, The fact was a good team would own it, But it was easily ruined by a moron Warping in and kiting the shards the wrong way.
Yup. Terradome was epic. I used to plan and waste whole weekends around it. First of all, finding a team ready to go through all that was in itself an epic task. Sometimes you had to wait days outside of NGC-2447 just so you can make a full team. Once you got a full team and got the mission going, you were in for some ride. Sadly, I only got to complete the mission in one of my toons. Then deja vu got broken and no matter how many times we tried, it would always fail.

Same with old CE. Since it was something different from what people were used to, you always had tough time getting a group together to do it. And when you did find enough ppl to group up, somebody or other would always screw up leading to endless series of facepalms, followed slowly by ragequits one after another. And then fail. Like terradome, only one of my toons got to complete and get the trophy for CE before they took it out. I'm glad that they changed the scoring mechanism for the new CE so that dps is not everything anymore, but honestly new CE could still have been a bit more tougher.