View Single Post
Captain
# 14
01-12-2014, 08:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lan451 View Post
No, you still get a free shuttle.

If you were doing The Vault, then you should have gotten a free shuttle token with instructions to go pick one up at the shipyard. It doesn't automatically give you the shuttle, you have to go and buy it from the shipyard with your token. If you're a Romulan, then you should have gotten a free shuttle earlier on when you were doing the Rhi Atmosphere mission.

That said, the free shuttle is compete junk as I listed in the OP. You can buy a runabout class shuttle that's much better for Energy Credits in game at the shipyard (applicable for all factions). You don't have to buy a C-store shuttle at all.
Well, then i guess it is a bug, another one.

I didnt receive any instructions or anything else, and what is more important, i didnt receive any token at all. I even went to the shipyard just in case (because it seemed too weird, to force you to buy a shuttle) i could buy a free one for the mission, but that was not the case.

So in the end, with no other options, i wasted 500 stupid zen in a shuttle that i will not use anymore. So thanks, cryptic for another bug, this time with zen to you.