View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 27
01-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by abystander0 View Post
Oh dear.

Captain,we have a disco ball over reaction! A meltdown is underway, we should evacuate!

---

Clearly this is another example of Federation discrimination. Trying to deny or restrict dancing and partying to others is an affront to those who enjoy such things. If you ever left Earth Space Dock, you might come to realize that not all social zones are created equal. I don't recall nominating you as the morality police. In most jurisdictions dancing is not a crime.

---

As to the performance issue, I don't have the most amazing desktop, and run win xp still. I play the game on a 40" LCD at 1920x1080 and the disco balls have no real impact on the game's performance that I have experienced.

if you don't like them, then just move away. They have a limited area of effect. Even if you are within the area of effect they DO NOT interfere with you performing any game action or interaction.

I think the disco balls are fine, people just over react to the smallest things.
+1, seriously... the things people complain about in this game boggle the mind....

*fires balloon guns in the direction of the Kirks*
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.