View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 252
02-07-2014, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by darktrader124 View Post
Hello guys,

after using the Foundry for a while and heaving read multiple threads what the Foundry can or cannot do I have a small suggestion (connected to an amount of work for Cryptic ).

Some of you (well... including myself) complain about having not the right Beam-FX or aren't able to use multiple Animations on one NPC.

What is, if Cryptic would change the "State"-Chart for NPC and so in the way I suggest with the picture below?

http://up.picr.de/17230554ol.jpg

If this tab looks like my suggestion, all users are able to define a row of animations the NPC will do. Additionally it is much easier to implement FX for entering and leaving a room/sector.

What do you say?
Please oh please oh please! I would love to be able to use that!

Another thing that'd be great is the ability to tie an NPC contact to an enemy so that the locations will match on transition, even if the enemy ends up away from the defined spawn point. This would allow for things such as non-lethal enemy defeats.

As for props, there are a couple things I would love to see them make available.
  • Empty platforms and walkways from various factions, such as Federation, KDF, and Borg. Preferably without the support pillars, so that they can be used at higher elevations like in "The Cure Applied" and "Khitomer in Stasis".
  • "Console - Wall Panel 01" with different elements on the display. Red Alert warning, astrometrics chart, master systems display, directions map, viewscreen, etc.

Additionally, I would also like to be able to use the consoles, chairs, and doors from the Origin bridge.

Last edited by theoryfive; 02-07-2014 at 10:35 AM.