View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 37
03-10-2014, 04:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterde3 View Post
No need to apologize. We all have our passions and our weak moments.
And it seems there's a bit of a misunderstanding on my part that comes from the fact that I stayed away from your essay.
I had see the thread of the same name in the Romulan Gameplay where, as I just looked, you have provided a link and nothing more.
My assumption was that it was the place where you had posted the entirety of your information and that as a consequence...well we've all seen how that kind of stuff turned out.
Anyway I'll give it a look as soon as I get a chance. Thank you very much.
Well, I did give a little teaser in the OP there, but yes, the link was the actual content of the OP and leads to the actual discussion. Surprisingly, the thread has been very calm. If you wish to discuss this further, you might consider posting in that thread; if you're not comfortable with that, feel free to PM me on-site or in-game (my global handle is the same as here: @protogoth).

And now back to the T'varo.

I am very fond of my T'varo torpedo boat with the Breen Absolute Zero set and the Enhanced Battle Cloak. It's really quite effective as long as you have the right build. The Destabilized Plasma Torpedo does considerable damage; again, though, with the EBC up, you have no shields, and Monotanium is probably the best way to go for hull plating -- just make sure you have Evasive Maneuvers in your tray, to get away from the BIG RED ROMULAN BALL OF DEATH lest it deal big red death to you as well.

Fvillhu s'Tal'Diann (Phi'Tlaru Rihan) Praetor of the Tal'Diann/Tal-Diann
Tal'Diann = KDF-allied Romulan Republic Fleet / Tal-Diann = Fed-allied Romulan Republic Fleet