View Single Post
Lt. Commander
I'm having two issues I'd like to report.

The first is that there are very few anomalies available in Delta Volanis. I've tried multiple instances, all have a very low respawn rate. I have found that trying to explore areas in which there are fewer players have a higher spawn rate, but it's still quite low.

Also, upon completing an away mission with a team, I loaded into Delta Volanis, then immediately disconnected. Now it takes forever to reconnect, and I DC as soon as sector space loads.

Anyone else having these issues?

UPDATE: I was able to log into another character and file a ticket. I then tried logging back into the character that was having the issue, at which time I immediately warped to the Sirius sector. That worked and I was able to move about the Sirius sector normally. Unfortunately, when I tried to re-enter Delta Volanis, I immediately disconnected. I believe warping out immediately is a short term solution. Everyone in Delta Volanis appears to be encountering this issue.

UPDATE 2: After the problem seemed to stop (was able to enter DV w/o being disconnected), I completed another mission, then was booted upon entering sector space. Now I am unable to log in at all (server is full).