View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 35
01-22-2010, 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sulda View Post
You have no idea what you're talking about. I've never gone over 68C at the most with my OVERCLOCKED GTX 260 and that's the CORE temp, not the ambient. If my machine can handle the heat, why can't yours?
Listen Mr "I know everything about graphics cards". Read the thread. You have multiple people who can happily run extremely graphic intensive games without issue, suddenly running Star Trek online and finding their core temperatures running up to 80 degrees centigrade and above. That isn't a coincidence, that's a problem. Now, for my part I'm going to record my current game settings and take my DxDiag and submit it to cryptic. Hopefully this will help solve the problem. Whoop de do if your graphics card is working hunkie dory. Great, good for you. Maybe its card specific? Maybe there's corrupted code in some of the patch downloads? Maybe there's a graphics setting that isn't working as intended that you don't have enabled or have at a different setting? Hey, maybe there's some bad code somewhere! Newsflash, not everyone has the same hardware! So kindly bugger off back under your bridge.