View Single Post
Captain
# 7
04-12-2014, 11:11 PM
The ship is basically a level 40 sovereign.

Cookie Cutter AtB Build:

TT1, APB1,
FAW1

EPtS1, AtB1,EPtW3 ,DEM3
ET1, AtB1, RSP2

TSS1, HE2

Different non-AtB Build:

TT1, FAW2,
TS1

ET1, RSP1,EPtW3 ,DEM3
ET1, A2D1, EPtS3

TSS1, HE2
*Needs 3 blue or better Damage Control Engineer Doffs*

Cheap, no doffs needed build:

TT1,AtB1,
FAW1

EPtS1, RSP1,EPtW3 ,DEM3
EPtS1, A2Sif1, EPtW3

TSS1, HE2

Some CC Build:

TT1, FAW2,
TS1

EPtS1, RSP1,EPtW3 ,DEM3
ET1, A2Sif1, EWP1

TSS1, HE2
*Needs 3 blue or better Damage Control Engineer Doffs*

Just ideas. Mix, match, change, or don't use Hope it helps. I recommend the Haakona. It's much better and the console does change the ship a lot. You also get a universal Lt Com station which adds a lot of diversity to possible builds. In fact, my rom science toon almost always uses a sci build haakona and does really well.

One thing about the hargh'peng and aggro. DoTs seem to give a lot of aggro in STO. I use the hargh'peng on my fed engineer aggro tank. With it, I seem to get agro from almost anyone. Same with Plasma DoTs. Just something to think about

There's two ways to get free Plasma weapons. One is the Caustic Plasma weapons from the Last Stand mission. They are bound to character. The other is from the fed mission, Project Nightingale. These ones are standard [Acc]x2 beam arrays that are not bound so you can farm them on a fed toon and mail them to your rom.

For antiproton, do the mission, sphere of influence. They are free and have a [Acc]x2 mod. you can also get the 360 AP beam and the Obelisk Core for more AP weapon damage.