View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 94
01-24-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakster View Post
I can confirm in my case and hardware setup using the command /maxfps 60 (for example) works

works in the way of limiting the no. of FPS being drawn when no graphics are being drawn too

to all those who said you have a crap piece of graphics card and not the software - EAT ME !
What is it you people don't understand? Setting that limit is not FIXING STO to run right and therefore not overheat your card. Using that command LIMITS THE SOFTWARE TO "DUMB IT DOWN" so it won't overheat your poorly heated card. You're not FIXING anything. You're scaling it back from what it normally is to compensate. Like an engine that can't handle a normal RPM, so you put a rev limiter on it. It's not the limiters fault the motor couldn't handle normal RPMs.

You're putting the buggy before the horse. Anyway, I'm tired of people who think they know what they're talking about and, in reality, have such a twisted view that they might as well be calling the sky pink and honestly believing it.

I truly pitty you. To live in such ignorance and wallow in it day after day is such a waste of a mind. I'm done wasting my time on you noobs.