View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 146
01-25-2010, 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scay
I think Cryptic better fixes this asap.
Proof of your superior intellect.

Obviously, in your case, not all people are created equal. Some people can't handle the mental stress of being in combat arms branches of the military for years as I did. Some people just aren't cut out for it and can't handle it.

Obviously, in your computers case, not all machines are created equal. Some machines can't handle the stress of being subjected to demanding software. Some machines just aren't cut out for it and can't handle it.

See what I did there?

Your points are completely ignorant and invalid. Your back is to the wall because logic and truth prevail. You argue that it is possible for software to damage hardware. Yes, that is true. Although, the only software that can is MALICIOUS software!!!! STO is not malicious software and if it was, they could be sued and brought up on federal charges. The only thing STO is guilty of is being too demanding for some people's systems. For PC support outside of work, I charge $75 per hour, minimum of 3 hours and that's very cheap but there are always people who flip out and yell, "that's WAY too much!". Sorry if my skills and experience are too demanding and costly for your wallet. That's not my fault and being taxing on system hardware is not STO's fault.

Your only foot to stand on is irrelevant.