View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-27-2010, 06:50 PM
I hope they NEVER take away the skillcap. If you want to play tactical pick tactical skills. Want to play an engineer? Pick Engineer skills. I, for one, don't want to see everyone running around with every possible skill. There needs to be diversity in the playerbase. If you want everyone to be the same, COD4 is really fun.

Now, for my chance to whine and complain.

Where is the Open PvP?? This game needs open PvP in the neutral zone. It wouldn't be "nice" or "cool"...this game NEEDS it.

Secondly, FIVE PLAYER LIMITS ON RAIDS?? Come on?! You're killing me here...what is the rest of the fleet supposed to do? They need to make the bosses HARDER drop BETTER LOOT and let MORE PEOPLE in. How do we do that, you ask? Simple. Let us form Armadas. 5 or so groups (same fleet or not, i don't care) should be able to band together and form an Armada (basically a Pick Up Raid) The instance would be locked to only allow people from the Armada to join and would be scaled to the size of the Armada. If you want to do it with 5 people...fine, your instance is scaled for 5 people and drops the lowest possible loot table. If you bring and Armada of 30-40 ships because you want to have an EPIC BOSS FIGHT. Then your instance would be scaled up to 30-40 players and you would get the highest loot table.

Pretty simple....