View Single Post
Career Officer
# 992
06-06-2014, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfarertheta View Post
I suppose now would be a good time to turn my avatar back on… *click*

Thanks for the review Evil70th!

I’m rather giddy that it was only the optional stuff that needed to be worked on rather than the main stuff. I’ll see what I can do to tie all those optional investigation points into the story better (and fix those typos). This might be a good place to begin my “Unsung Missions 2.0 revamp/final update" project I’ve been thinking about.

About that unexplained NPC appearance, the “what the?” factor is intentional, like a gag of sorts. All I can say is that you will find out who he is at the end of Maelstrom. Although looking at it now, I think there is a better way that I could've pulled it off.

BTW, I seem to have neglected to tell you that I have started a new thread, “Starfarertheta’s Foundry Missions” which you can find by clicking on my sig. You can find supplemental information for my mission series in this thread, like some short stories found under Appendix B (post #4) that you can now safely read since you’ve played A Routine Mission.

Again, thank you for taking the time to review foundry missions!
As always I am glad I could help.

Brian
If you would like a detailed review of your mission please visit my forum posting "In depth mission reports upon request" for details.