View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 41
08-27-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi guys & gals. I'm kinda a former trekikie, but I guess we never stop being trekkies. I used to run the website Section31.com while I was in college and once I sold the domain I have honestly have not been interested in Star Trek at all until I heard there was an online game coming out. IIt's about time Star Trek created a game like this because there are so many possibilities involed with the genre. In fact, I gave up running my news website to play Star Wars Galaxies. I had hopes and realized them in making a Dark Jedi Master, which I did achieve before SOE screwed the entire game up and everyone left for WOW on our server.

Truth is this ... World of ******** is a grind fest I'm totally sick of it and no longer have fun playing. There are raid schedules you have to keep. Guilds hope you get the 25 players geared for their roles online ... on time and ready to go... as well as prepared ( which NEVER happens ). And if you want to gear doing PvP? ... Takes less help but almost as much time.

I want to experience everthing Star Trek in this game. There are so many possiibilities. It's an endless resource for content... I just want a game that is not a grind fest and totally true to the Trek Universe which offers a hell of a lot of content.

Tim Hansen - Former Section31.com Owner

jedi Mast