View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 30
01-29-2010, 09:11 PM
I would kindly appreciate you if you would give me a wonderfully awesome shuttle code that I would love. I also wanted to say that I am quite fascinated in the circumlocution in this for different ways of saying "I would like a shuttlecraft code". I love The Next Generation, which is where this shuttle was used in multiple engaging episodes. I said engaging, which is similar to "engage" used by Captain Jean Luc Picard of the U.S.S. Enterprise D NCC 1701. Speaking of Picard, isn't if fascinating that he is French? He has a High British Accent, which I don't believe the French use. Maybe France joined with England in 2025 and English culture became dominant. Don't you love the English? They always talk about tea and crumpets. Starbucks Green Tea and Coffee is addictive, which reminds of my second cousin twice removed, John. He was addicted to the internet, so we had to intervene. I'm on the internet right now, aren't I? I just saw a documentary on the History Channel about the history of the internet. I also saw a documentary on Nazis and the end of the world. Oh my God, it's 2 years until 2012! We'll all die! I better go out and hug a tree. Like a maple tree. They produce maple. It's used on pancakes.

So yeah, I want a shuttle code