Thread: Garbage
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-29-2010, 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasticus
1. They lead on as if you can download the beta version from any of the pre-order sites.
- I'm not going to search the whole d@mn website to learn that I can only use approximately 4 servers that the game can be purchased through

2. I ordered it from Gamestop and they don't give me a mother fahking CD-key
- What the mother fahk?
- Don't mislead me
- I bought the game and GameStop makes me buy "download insurance" for like $3.50 and I can't even download the game from them, it says "pending", they go on to tell me that I won't receive my CD-key until Monday because it is supplied by a 3rd party who will e-mail me

3. You know who I blame? The people who gave me the option to purchase the game through GameStop
- Cryptic KNEW I wouldn't have my CD-key in a timely fashion
- Cryptic KNEW I wouldn't actually be able to download the beta from GameStop yesterday
- Cryptic KNEW a lot of bullcrap that I have to suffer from because they wanted to make a buck

4. You know who I trust? Blizzard.
- For reasons too numerous to mention
- Most importantly, they don't trick me like you @$$-holes.
First of all.....

If you pre ordered from gamestop they gave you a beta key to use to get into beta. You use the same key for headstart. Then when you get your retail key you enter that to "upgrade". There were A LOT of websites that you could have downloaded the beta client from long before head start.

Who do you trust ...Blizzard did you say?? LMAO then go back to WOW you moron.....not cryptic's fault you waited until the last minute.