Thread: Garbage
View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 17
01-29-2010, 10:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnlplus4
ok i admit i am about 1/2 drunk, but this guys rant just made me laugh my ass off and think about this kid in the link...going flat out as hard as he can possibly go THE F*** OFF!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02MV3DD5pFc

Now we know what this kid got SO ****ed off about...F'n Gamestop is ruining EVERYONES lives!
I'm 100% drunk, I was in my right mind when I went through all the crap I've been through. I just want to play the f___ing game. If you couldn't play the game 36 hours after purchase when you thought you could play after a 4-6 hour dload how would you feel? If I bought a un-assembled particle board desk from Wal-Mart and it took forever to f___ with and wasn't sturdy once I had it put together I would be logical and say "well that's what I get for buying a particle board un-assembled desk from Wal-Mart", I knew this would be a piece of crap and be more stress than fun. But you know what? I knew 3 things when I bought this desk that were right outside the box plain as day 1) Some assembly required 2) It's not real wood 3) It's made in China. Metaphorically, I bought a particle board computer desk made in China from Wal-Mart.