View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-29-2010, 10:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heimskringla View Post
I think you're trolling the wrong thread, mate. The OP wanted to know if the power levels for systems other than shields received bonuses in a similar fashion. There was no whining, whinging, crying, or moping.

It's a good question. I don't remember reading anything on it during OB. I know with engines, they're less efficient at 25% system power (not throttle). You can use Combat Impulse Engines to get better efficiency at 25%
...I posted the OP. :p

Earlier today I saw many threads concerning the same topic (Borg Lib) being posted by people that should have bug reported and waited imo. A $250 payment might garner a certain amount of entitlement, but it's also an investment that will hopefully be good for years to come. And since this caused my question to slip off the first couple of pages, I was a bit miffed.

Anyway, I'm not sure what they mean by "efficiency" in regards to engines. Do they mean you'll be faster than ships that are putting the same amount of power into them, provided it's a small amount? Does High Efficency mean you'll take a worse hit when you're running on low power, but will be the fastest when you put the petal to the metal?