I don't understand the difference in the 3 professions
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
01-30-2010, 02:19 AM
Originally Posted by
I don't see the point in choosing Science, Engineering, or Tactical career for my captain. It seems like whichever you choose you always have the option to level abilities for all 3 anyway. Am I missing something?
From a guide I'm currently working on...
Specifically, the classes differ in the following ways:
* Each class gains one unique ’space’ ability per rank
* Each class gains one unique ‘ground’ ability per rank
* Each class has a unique group of skills that affect their performance in away missions
* Each class can equip unique ‘kits’, which grant additional ground abilities
* Each class can train bridge officers of the same class in advanced abilities (for example, Tactical captains can train Tactical bridge officers, but not Science or Engineering bridge officers)