View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 Free Lancer Xtreme Fleet!
01-30-2010, 06:59 AM
Greetings to all,

I am formally known as FLX=Alecto=AO and have been a loyal fan of Star Trek for as long as I can remember. I created the Free Lancer Xtreme Guild for Star Trek Gamers back on the 9th of November, 2008 and the Guild is still expanding it's member base, slowly but surely.

Resources are limited so the Free Lancer Xtreme (FLX) Guild is only on Xfire and Facebook at present but has a great potential for prosperity. The FLX Guild supports all Star Trek games at present, the games leading with the most hours played in total are Star Trek Bridge Commander, Star Trek Online and Star Trek Armada II.

Please click here to view the FLX Guild on Xfire, clicking on the link will not redirect you away from this page.

I will be playing Star Trek Online from head start onwards with a lifetime subscription from the 29th of January, 2010 at approximately 18:30 (GMT) and I will create the Free Lancer Xtreme Fleet within Star Trek Online as soon as I have five players within the Fleet, if you would like to join the FLX Fleet, I would like you to also join the FLX Guild for Star Trek Gamers as a UCSS Officer, please click here for more information. Also please note that originally the application thread as well as the rules thread was designed for Star Trek Bridge Commander.

If you would like to read about the Union City Space Station which is the base of opperations for the FLX Fleet, please click here, you will not be re-directed away from this page.

After reading please bare in mind that it's just one idea among many, a draft and a work in progress that has never recieved enough attention to warrent it's further expansion. Also, comments are very much appreciated, please feel free, good or bad, it's all welcome.

Thank you for your time and consideration.