View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 28
01-30-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHand View Post
That will change when you hit max level in less than 2 weeks and the go er what now? .
Ha this is exactlly my point... STO is like no foreplay what so ever... its just press this button 2 seconds your there and now your doing your mission.. there is no adventure...

where is boldly going where no man has gone before (mind you i dont really expect this in a video game),

where is seaking out new life and new civilizations?

For those of you who think flying around would be dull and boring...

simply give us a ship to explore and do stuff in while were proceeding to our destination

. Flying while looking at our ship like in EVE? Let us fly from our bridge! Let us move around while were flying inside our ships.

Let us take our friends with us on our ships! Hell let us form (ill call it a guild) and fly ships that takes multiple people to fly. ( i dont really expect this) but it would be cool.

I dont know about the rest of you but for me and from my experience Star Trek has never Even in war been shoot first ask questions later.. So why is all our missions about fighting and killing (with the exceptions of some explore missions and there few and far between)

There are so many things that could make this game the best out there. Unfortunatlly if they stay on this road its going to be dead in a couple years.