View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
thanks, so those 3 skills for the engineering/tac/sci in the image there affect my BOffs skills on the ground ONLY?
Yes although they also effect the engi/sci/tactical team BOff space ability (as in the single 'team' abilitys, not all space abilitys)
Quote:
these skills, are these my characters class skills (since he's an engineer?) and a tactical captain would have tactical skills here instead?
correct
Quote:
and what abilities do these sets of skills affect? they seem to be sciency type stuff, do they only affect abilities that the science BOff uses in space? cause I plan to fly a cruiser and it seems like a waste of points for that stuff since i'll have only 1 science boff ?
these skill raise our sciance BOff powers correct, its godo idear to raise the first one at least 4 points, then just raise the skills that relate to the sciance power you plan to use
Quote:
also am I correct in assuming that I don't need to get the first skill in a row in order to put points into the skill in the next column, I just need to a get rank up and I can put points anywhere in that column whether or not I put points in a skill in that row already?
correct