View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 10
01-30-2010, 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyxium
I'll sort this out for you friend.

It is BETA
It is HEADSTART for an MMO so its not released yet. You accepted this fact when you decided to log in to play in the head start.

What have you never been around for an MMO launch? come from overpolished over easy 'WoW' and expect everything to be peachy?

MMOs are infamous for rocky, troubled or generally screwed up launches, no matter how polished the game is. It is not even officially released and you are complaining about you want localisation and/or more servers for the game so -you-. Ever thought its a pro to have non-localised MMORPGs? Because it is.. it very much is a pro to have a non-localised game.
It means i can log in no matter what time of day and play with someone from anywhere between the pacific islands to some small village in the mountains around europe! your friends from other continents don't have to make a 'new' account just to come play with or the other way around.
What I'm trying to explain in rambling is this:
You bought a Lifetime subscription and have started to cry because 'bobo COLD!' not realizing Cryptic is working their ass off to make this MMO launch as smoothe as possible. The best thing you could do is tell them of any bugs you come across in the "Bug report" forum. Localized servers will only ruin this game, not make it better. Wait.. you didn't buy a-.. just.. oh god.. where is my stupid filter.. i can't find my stupid filter D:
Ooooh, how I like those Developer defenders. Didn't notice that you can stick your Beta argument up your... now? I don't care if any other MMO had these problems. That makes it even worse because you should learn from the mistakes of others.
Don't come up with "it is not officially released yet" What are you, a lawyer or a gamer? OK, let's wait the three days they have left. Even you don't believe they will have settled it then. But I know what your argument will be next week....."It's new, what do you want?", won't it?

Can't find a complain about mssing localisation here. Don't drink and post, honey. Trying to make some topics up so your Post looks bigger?
I report my bugs ingame and to be honest, I would love to pass the chance to play together with arrogant people like you are. Everyone is stupid who doesn't share your opinions, right?