View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-30-2010, 02:25 PM
Greetings. I am one of three, primary command node of the USS Warspite, although I have also been known as T'Arjia of Vulcan. I am not a native of your dimention. I originate from a quantum reality with a phase variance of .226 in relation to your own.

I attended the United Species Syndicate preperation facilities 1.37 years before I was assimilated into the Borg standing forces, and held the rank of Liutenant. Having reviewed history tapes made available to me, I have determined that the Borg or your quantum reality are quite different to my own, and seem to persue an agenda of galactic wide conquest.

I arrived in your quantum reality by means of an unstable spatial rift. Whatever particles that were eminating from it must have been harmful to electronic systems, as there is no record remaining in any of the Warspite's processing nodes regarding them, or why we ended up here. But, here we are.

After an evaluation of the records of a deralict freighter on the major galactic powers, I have arrived at the conclusion that your United Federation of Planets is very similar to my United Species Syndicate and, as such, I have pledged the Warspite and it's remaining ancillery nodes to ther service of Starfleet.

Peace and long life.