View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soltark View Post
I just thought I'd throw come productivity out there for a change and sincerly thank all the cryptic crew who are at work at the moment instead of at home on a SATURDAY.

All this complaining is a bit silly people just be thankful people are working on something to entertain us with especially over the weekend.
Oh please just stop with the brown nosing. 10% of American's are without work and the entire country of Haiti is shambles. And you want to 'sincerly thank' cryptic for their sacrifices? This has got to be the most idiotic post yet. Just to clue you in, those cryptic workers you speak of, were not at home and they will be spending very little time at home for the next 2 weeks at least. There's no doubt they are working with a full staff that accepts the responsabilities and long hours that come with a MMO release. And they should, Cryptic is on the verge of making a lot of money.

So why don't you take that empathy and put it to a.., I'm going to use your words here, ..and put it towards a 'productive' cause.