View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 1 I want what i paid for!!!!
01-30-2010, 05:19 PM
Ok, it's no longer closed beta...it's no longer open beta...it's head start!

The deal was that if i pre-order STO that i get a few days head start! Well, lo and behold i DO have a head start...if i can actually manage to get past the "retrieving list of characters" part...then when/if i finally get into the f*king game i pray to God that the load screen doesn't freeze on me or the server crashes or has a "scheduled matenance during prime time hours".

I paid almost 80 bucks so that i can play STAR TREK ONLINE...not STAR TREK MATENANCE ONLINE and i sure as hell didn't pay almost 80 bucks for STAR TREK CRASH IN THE MIDDLE OF COMBAT ONLINE or SERVER NOT RESPONDING ONLINE.

...So WTF?!!!!

Devs, don't give me this "it's a new MMO which means it sill has a few bugs"...you had all of closed AND open beta to do this.

Since i've already put almost 100 bucks into this game...AND i''ve been waiting for this game to come out for the better part of the decade, I'm sticking with it to the bitter end.

...But COME THE FFF ON ALREADY!

Ok, my ranting and flaming is over.

Good luck on making this game playable, Cryptic. The game still looks great so far, despite all the bull****.