View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 27
01-30-2010, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemaamuu
I saw this forum and thought a British fleet woudl be great, I live in the UK, play games and like ST.

I'm new to MMO and a beginner at STO (like everyone, I've played the beta and it looks cool, I prefer playing in teams, it's more fun... so I came looking...

The forum seems to be more about Rank, who has Command, who the subordinates are and a huge list of pecking orders... its' a real turn off to new gamers... couldn't you write more about why the Britannian fleet is good? why should someone choose it over another? There are loads of people in here, so there must be good/enjoyable aspects... isn't that why everyone plays - to enjoy it?

R

(Non-Executive-Non-Admiral-Non-Captain-Non-Director-Non-Officer)
the Fleet it self looks for team players and those we can depend on to help out should the need arise and we have those who came come and assist you as well. we are a fun group but also mature. we also are not just in the UK, myself for example i live in Texas in the US, we do have quite a few members from the UK theUS and more! so we are a diverse group. we do have a number of divisions to choose from pending on what you want to do in game, we arent gonna choose that for you that is your option and we can fit you in whenever you like. yes it is a structured group but we do have alot of fun. if you would like to talk to us more about it and if you can setup teamspeak we would love to talk to you morem just PM me or Merlin from this thread and we will set up with the teamspeak address and port ##'s, and you can come and see what we are like.