View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-30-2010, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acrusius
I can be unhappy reasonably, if the server is down during an unscheduled downtime. So you'd better stop whining about people complaining because something is not right. It at least lets Cryptic know they should put more effort into keeping servers up. Considering they've already have 2 MMOs so far...I
Firstly, unless you're working there, you have no idea how much effort any of their staff are putting in to keeping the servers up. They could well be putting in their absolute best efforts - you don't know one way or another. I think it's prudent to err on the side of caution and give them the benefit of the doubt, but I'm probably nowhere near the cynic you are.

Secondly, do you really think Cryptic staff aren't aware that there's an issue? I mean, do you picture them sitting around, doing nothing going "what? server's having problems? had no idea, thank god someone posted about it on the forums, otherwise we would never have known!" - if you honestly think that's even close to the realistic scenario, you're not only dead wrong, but imbecilic to boot.