View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 170
01-30-2010, 11:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottimuss View Post
I did the open beta, reported bugs and the game actualy ran pretty smooth. However, at this point the game is no longer fun. i don;t care about excuses or all mmos start out this way. Cryptic worked on this for 2 freakin years and missions are buggier than the underpants in a David Lynch movie. I have tons of patience whiich is evideneced in the hours i have spent putting up with frequent crashes and Unfortunantly, having to redo missions that ran smooth in open beta and now crap out in the middle, away team members stuck in the ground and space battles that abrptly end right in the middle are making me want to put my fist through the screen. This means the game is no longer fun, but a source of frustration. i will give the it one more day and if it still sucks, I am demanding my money back which is a shame because i had such high hopes during the open beta. I don't want to hear excuses about not having enough server space- that came up during beta and hardware issues are not acceptable for all the money streaming in by the STO players that have shelled out money in good faith. PLEASE make the needed server upgrades and fix the terrible bugs before it is too late- my patience has worn thin and I am extremely dissapointed. I have loved the game up to this point, but this is simply unacceptable. This game has all the potential to be one of the best mmos ever- PLEASe "make it so..."
Please correct, spell check and reformat your broken redundant paragraph. Your poor excuse for a rant has absolutely no meaning if it cant be read.