Looking for fleet of mature casual gamers
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
01-31-2010, 06:25 AM
Hi there Frog
I am Letum Omnis, of TCON (The Consortium).
For your list, I think we do pretty well:
Things I'm looking for in a fleet:
- Mature people who realize this is only a game and are here to have fun.
- Ventrilo or teamspeak offered with mature people only. (I have children and do not want to them hearing constant profanity from my fleet mates through the voip)
- Friendly and courteous fleet mates.
- I live in EST time zone and would like to join a fleet that plays during prime time EST.
- Willing to help the little guy. I often help new players that I don't even know, I would like to join a fleet that also does this.
- I am not looking for a large fleet 5-10 or at most 20 people is ideal.Sort of
(we actually have more members than you are looking for, but since we are globally based, this means they are on at different times, we do have the majority in EST U.S.,. however, which means you would have folks online with you to talk to, group with, chat, etc, and it wont be a ghost town. If we are not too large for you, we would love to have you!)
My standard speech:
You may wish to give our group a look. We are made up of a group of mature gamers, and are a"family style" group, without any specific time requirements.
Just a glimpse of some of the things we can offer:
We are extremely well organized, with command structure, ranks, and advancement in place.
Clearly identified means of promotion within the fleet that corresponds with the in game ranking structure.
Fun, family friendly atmosphere.
NO DRAMA! We have a mature, drama free member base, with strong leadership.
Good size fleet, (over 65 on the roster now, and growing).
Global member base (U.S., UK, NZ), so we typically will have someone on at all times.
Seven (7) year history together in various MMO's, and have accomplished much in our previous MMO's
A nice mix of folks who RP. So if you enjoy that, we can offer it as well.
Close knit group of folks who are willing to go the extra mile to help you out, and make you feel at home.
We have vent, and forums.
I suggest heading over to our primary recruting thread and our forums for more information, and see what you think. If you think we are a good fit, then feel free to contact me here, on our forums, or in game.
My in game name is the same as my signature. (Letum Omnis@flakk)
Links to our webpage and primary recruiting thread are in my signature.
(Contain additional information)
I look forward to hearing back from you.