View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 18
01-31-2010, 09:13 AM
Did they change the numbers on the shields? Last I played Klingon about the best I could get was around 4k in tier 2. Can someone check to see what the M4 shields are running now?

And to the klink e-peen waggers in this thread, the OP is just trying to figure out what's going on. There is no "you fail at PVP" because fed's never had (or needed) a plan beyond "stick together and shoot anything that shows up". It's pretty hard to fail at doing that. There was no announcement on a buff to klingons, so it's worth talking about. You guys can go on thinking you're just total leetsauce while the rest of us try to see what's what.

Btw, I don't have a problem with kilnks being OP in PVP, I always thought they should be (although from what I've seen so far it may be a bit much). Knowing the facts would help.

I remember playing a klink in OB (seems like just days ago!) and approaching 5 fed ships together was very dangerous and often resulted in us breaking off the attack. Doesn't seem that way now.