View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartacca View Post
So far during this headstart for STO I have spent more time offline because of the srvers either crashing ormaintenance. BEFORE ANY BODY STATES THAT THIS IS PRE-LAUNCH PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE GAME LAUNCHER ITSELF STATES BETA IS OVER. I have purcahsed a lifetime subscription as well as paid for a pre-order. So yes I am a paying customer at this point. One of the reasons for my descission to make a pre-launch purchase of STO was the headstart offered for doing so. However, due to STO server issues, I have not been able to play the "headstart" as advertised. I feel that Cryptic should compensate those of us who have been suffering through this something "in game". Either X number of skill points or credits or merits. Something. We are not advancing our charactors as promised with our Pro-order Headstart. What do you, the other customers of this mmo, think?

Note: Launch isn't until Tuesday. If you actually thought buying a preorder/pre-release headstart program and actually thought it wouldn't have problems....

Every MMO has extensive downtime the first 2 months after release. Most of us know this when we bought the game and signed up for this headstart.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea