New Klingon with questions
View Single Post
Join Date: Dec 2007
01-31-2010, 01:48 PM
Lots of bad advice in this topic.
There's a vendor in the personal equipment room in qo'nos who sells weapons/gear for credits.
Quick hints :
- You do more damage when hitting the side and rear of an opponent
- You do more damage when crouching
- Go for split-beam rifles or other high-damage multitarget special attacks
- When in melee, rifle butt them to the ground
- If you are an engineer, drop mines in doorways and intersections to interfere with enemies
- place turrets and generators where they can't be sniped easily
- cloak is great for getting behind the enemy
- try to split up the enemy, but remain together
- if your shields are low, get out of combat for a sec or recharge them