# 5
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adigregorio View Post
ALERT: Next Drawing @ ?:??pm PST
0 - Available Codes!
2 Drawings until "the list" is shuffled

Rules:
If you do not follow these rules, your offending application is void and you must re-apply.
1: Post in the "required format", explained below.

2: Only post if there are available codes

3: Do NOT quote the ENTIRE OP, or the ENTIRE "The List" (Sectional quoting for questions is fine.)
[/b]

Drawings:
IMPORTANT, You only have to apply once (Unless it is forfeit, see above rules).

Drawings will last 1 hour, and are the only time applications for a shuttle are accepted. At the end of the hour I will go through all applications and pull the one I feel is the most deserving (a.k.a. New Application). After that, "The List" is addressed from the top down.

Message Format:

(You do NOT have to use the "color red", you can just make a plain old post )

The List:
"The List" is exactly what it says it is. A list of everyone who has had an accepted application.

I will update "The List" in this format:

Every TWO rounds I will shuffle "The List". So don't get your hopes down if you are at the bottom!

This thread has no guarantees, nor promises. I will do the best I can to meet what I have said, but I am anticipating a HUGE response to this thread. WAY MORE than one person can handle. So I am asking forgiveness in advance, for I am sure I will miss at least one person. Cryptic is here in California too so maybe a DEV or two will post a code during their lunch break(s)?

Please, if you have a shuttle already do not abuse what I am offering. I know it will most likely be anyway, the honor system only works with Klingons :p
I'm disqualified! horaaaay!!!