View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 16
01-31-2010, 04:51 PM
Somebody call the WAAAAAmblulance! Mommy, Mommy! My game doesn't work! Help! I can't find Sulu!

GET OVER IT!!!

Do you know how many closed beta days I missed because of stupid crap like this? Hell, I paid lifetime for CO and wasn't even let into STO's closed beta for a good while. I once called out from work just to get some beta time, only to find that I got the hours wrong and completely wasted my time. I b*tched and moaned, but you know what? I didn't get anything for it. Instead I decided that I would shut up, wait it out, and be thankful for what beta time I did get. Eventually, they dropped a whole nonstop weekend and open beta soon after.

Now the game is coming out. No, it's not perfect. But it's the closest thing I have to making my own crew, ship, captain, and enjoying all of that with friends. I AM THANKFUL. So much so, that I don't mind a little down time. Once everything is in order, I'll get to spend plenty of time playing the game that I enjoy. All it requires is patience.

The ONLY people who have a right to be mad about anything are the Gamestop preorders. They got the short end of the stick.

Everyone else just shut up and be thankful that the game even exists.