View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sabrem View Post
cloak hasn't changed since OB when the feds were winning every fight, it was the exact opposite it is now. And there are plenty of ways to knock out cloak. So why is it suddenly OP now?

Evasive maneuvers and energy to engines as well as engine batteries can be used by either side. So couldn't you do the same then hit MES?

I also know from experience that if the feds all focus fire on me I don't survive very long, not long enough to get away that's for sure. And using battle cloak is a gamble as I'll take a few hits with no shields as it engages.

Really the ONLY thing that has changed on klingon side from when feds were kicking ass is the new starting equipment which isn't that good. And if you don't have better equipment I have no freaking clue what your doing, because on the throw away fed i made to unlock klingon I have better gear then that. So on the one I am going to play after I get my retail key I'm sure will have much better shields and weapons etc by the time I hit lvl 6
MES requires a BOff slot, where cloak does not. And the feds have undergone a lot of nerfing since OB from what I can tell. The only things buffed on the fed side are cruisers, and even then that isn't enough to contend with the trampling the science vessel has gotten.