View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zinc View Post
Whoa! You guys continue to blow away all our expectations. We had so many people playing Star Trek this weekend... It's incredible! Of course, whenever we break population records, we find more room for improvement, as well.

We had some issues this weekend that brought the servers down a couple times. This was due, in large part, to lots of people claiming items from the C-Store and an unrelated bug on the back-end. We've been working all weekend to sort these issues out and we should have some fixes rolled out later today.

We're continuing to work on server performance and stability, too. We're constantly squeezing more and more out of every little bit of processor power we have.

These fixes will go a long way in better preparing us for the inevitable rush tomorrow and this coming weekend. Thanks for bearing with us during this time.

I know this weekend was rough, but be sure that the team here at Cryptic is entirely focused on getting any issue we find resolved and fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks again for your patience.

-Zn
We got another maintenance now, however I must say, at least for me, since that little patch you had us download yesterday, the loading times when zoning were minimal, I never got kicked out, the gaming today was very smooth. I don't know if others noticed any improvement, but whatever you are doing is taking it to the right direction.

Yes, it is frustrating not being able to play a game you really like, but I am sure you'll get this to shine!