View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-01-2010, 05:38 PM
After reading your post, I thought I'd share a little about the 1-8-7 and see if you thought we might fit what you're looking for.

Fleet 187 is 100+ strong with members who like to PvP, PvE, RP and some who have no idea what those letters mean (it's their first MMO). We consider ourself a mature fleet, but we do have one or two teens. We have accepted those because they seemed mature and wanted to play with older players. So far it's worked out well for both sides.

We use vent and have a website. We expect members to show up on both on a regular basis, although not daily. The reason is simple. We want people who want to be part of something larger, and we're not out for just numbers. Personally, I don't invite everyone who posts they are looking for a fleet, and we don't approve every applicant (especially those who submit an application and do not return to the website for follow up in a timely manner). There are no rubber stamps at the 1-8-7.

The best way for you to decide if we might be a good fit is to drop by fleet187.com and see what we're all about. I think you'll be glad you did.