View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StormShade
Hi everyone,

We've been seeing a lot of reports of players missing Bridge Officers granted as rewards for leveling up, or as mission rewards. We know that finding these for some players can be confusing, so, I wanted to post where you should look for your Bridge Officer before you file a bug report.

Once you have completed the quest, and received your Bridge Officer, Open Your Assignments Window, and you should see on the right side of that window a column called "Bridge Officer Candidates". And Bridge Officers requesting to join your crew can be found there.

Attachment 3401

Simply Click on the officer requesting to join your crew and they will ask if you wish them to join up, or if you prefer using them to train an existing member of your crew.

On the other hand, should your Bridge Officer not be there, please file a bug report and include as much information as you can. How did you get this missing candidate? Was it from a mission? What time did it happen? Where were you when you turned in the quest? All of this information will help us to solve the problem quickly.

Thanks,

Stormshade
Unfortunately, I've had it happen where I'd have one still sitting in that candidates column when I accepted the next one offered. that next 1 went into the exact same spot, ie stacked with the first, instead of the slot under it. When this happens attempting to use one to either train or join your crew, they'd both get removed from the list. The only way I could tell they were stacked was moving the mouse to the right point and see the type of office change from engineer to science.