View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-02-2010, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vloren
Simple point, i work evenings so i generally get all my playtime in during the day, however whenever there's any of this rare 'scheduled' downtime, it's smack bang in the middle of the GMT day - Surely it's possible to make this downtime 12-3 PST making it, 8-11 GMT which cushions the blow slightly. I'm aware it's a minor thing to nerd-rage at but, i dont get a great deal of play time, then when i get a free day (up until work) to eat half of it with downtime.

Basically, i really cannot see the relevance of the PST times, shifting them back a few hours isn't going to make a great deal of difference because 8/10 players will be in bed anyway. I doubt Cryptic will even glance at this post however, maybe someone out there cares!

Perhaps there isn't a 'weekly' maintenance - making one day ever now and then.. not quite so bad, but i haven't caught wind on this subject yet so - please leave me better informed otherwise.

Let's be fair - this point is not 'completely' invalid; befure people start burning me at the stake.

Sincerely -
Vloren / Avala.

Letīs be hones: MAIN play time in Europe is about 4pm to 11pm.
And: there is NO TIME at all where all people are content. I find patching in the morning when 95% of all people are either at work or in school VERY convenient.