View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-02-2010, 03:49 AM
I will admit I levelled quickly through to Lt-Cmdr, but now I'm there and have my new ship I just wanna play the game.

If you change anything now - you will punish someone and that's not really fair.
If someone wants to level to get to Admiral or wants to take it easy - does it matter?

At the end of the day, you will get people who want to level fast, you will get others who are keen to level but also want the story - then you get those who see levelling as a bonus and just like the content at their level and want to do it all before moving on to the next.

My only real issue with people levelling fast is that they can under some circumstances - ruin the content for the lower levels, for example doing fleet actions where it's based on damage - someone in a better ship with better weapons will obviously do more damage.

Perhaps set rank limits on fleet actions - in as much as - you can still do it, but if you are outside the rank limit, you get no mission rewards except for the usual merits etc... no items.

I don't know - Just a thought.

Ark