View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Well I don't know how well this can help but heres a go. As a Klingon science officer (myself) I have picked up a few different abilities. Personally I'm waiting until tier 3 to get my ktinga to actually get my new BO rank slot. But the abilities I use in space consisit of tractor beam, RSP (Reverse Sheild Polarity), Engineering team 1, and high yeild (Not need as a sci officer). Our main focus as a sci officer is to buff and debuff our enemy while still doing dmg to the target. So in space you're probaly going to want to stick towards surviability and once you have that set you can maybe pickup like Rapid Fire for your cannons if thats what you use.

I recommend depending what rank you are looking for a fleet. Alot of fleets now are looking for LTC and up but I'm sure theres people still forming and looking for new members.

Just remember though that we're responsible for the group. So pickup abilities that support them like Extend sheilds, Sci team 1, engineering team 1, and so on.

Note: Ground PVP doesn't really work the same because no matter what you can do alot of dmg. I use our debuff then press "c" and like em up. And also you're going to want a sniper rifle.